EUROSOL Hellas SA, the Greek subsidiary of EUROSOL GmbH, was set up in 2011, aiming to provide investors, contractors and installers a range of services and products for the implementation and operation of solar plants, hybrid systems and energy storage solutions incorporating cutting edge technologies, minimizing the carbon footprint of the applications.
Following the industry trend, the company is developing new skills to deal with the energy efficiency and saving requirements of its industrial and commercial customers
Eurosol Hellas is registered at the Piraeus Chamber of Industry and Trade undertaking the following activities:
• Electricity production by photovoltaic systems
• Energy projects design and engineering services
• Technical and scientific consulting services
• Property leasing and management services
• Electrical and photovoltaic equipment and components supply
World population will continue to grow. Energy and electricity demand will increase even faster. Harnessing renewable energy sources is the key solution in paving a sustainable socio-economic development path.
Play a determinant role in the global effort to shape a sustainable energy future for all the people.
• deliver optimized design solutions
• secure maximum system efficiency, reliability and safety
• offer competitive pricing
• achieve on time and budget delivery of projects
• ensure sustainability of investment in time