PSOMAKARA DIVERS: is a full-service underwater commercial diving company, from it's foundation in 1992 and since it has been providing unsurpassed quality and professionalism in each and every project it has completed.
With our highly experienced personnel and equipment ready to go, we are only a phone call away 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are able to deal professionally with any problem that may arise from a simple inspection to wreck salvage operations.
We offer cost effective services and we deliver work on schedule anywhere in the world.
The quality objective of “Psomakara Divers” is to: "Deliver Quality services that meet the requirements, needs and expectations of all parties with interest in Shipping,and Services Sectors, within the framework of applicable standards, statutory regulations and applicable Laws, through efficient, safe and cost effective execution”. QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT Psomakara Divers” will apply the principles of Quality Management as a Company wide commitment to achieve the Quality Objective. The following commitments shall apply:
1. Quality is a top priority for everyone in “Psomakara Divers”.
2. Quality shall be our means to foster preference, confidence and delight.
3. We shall assure compliance with requirements, and conduct all our business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism.
4. Our customers are the ultimate judges of the quality of our services.
5. Complaints and comments from customers are valuable inputs for improvement and shall be treated accordingly.
6. We will pursue continuous improvement and innovation, to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
7. Quality shall be measured, evaluated and documented.
8. We will abide by quality standards as strict as those required from our customers.
9. Everyone in “Psomakara Divers” shall be trained and encouraged to contribute to the quality effort, and empowered to pursue our quality interests.
10. We will provide services that anticipate and exceed the expectations of our customers.
The Company’s Quality Policy is valid for all persons working within and for the company. It is the responsibility of all Managers of “Psomakara Divers” to ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all management levels.
The General Manager has the total responsibility for the quality of all activities performed in the company. Each Company’s individual employee has the responsibility for the quality of own work.
It shall always be ensured that clients have a clear understanding of the services “Psomakara Divers” can deliver and the framework it works within.
The responsibility, authority and the interrelation of personnel who manage, perform and verify work affecting quality is defined in functional descriptions and organisation charts/matrices included in the Company’s policies / procedures and instructions.
Personnel performing verification activities such as monitoring of services and quality audits will be independent of those having direct responsibility for the work being performed.
The “Psomakara Divers” Quality Manager has been appointed as the “Management Representative” with authority and responsibility to ensure that the Quality System has been implemented and maintained throughout the company. He will i.a. perform quality audits to this effect.
He is also responsible for initiating the periodical review of the Company’s Quality System to ensure its continuing suitability and effectiveness. The “Psomakara Divers” Quality Manager reports to the General Manager.