The Piraeus Chamber of Commerce & Industry:
- Organizes and welcomes business missions.
- Enhances and promotes entrepreneurship in its region by participating in trade fairs, many of which are put under its auspices.
- Provides free counselling by qualified partners on tax, insurance and law issues.
- Publishes Information Bulletins for offers and demands of foreign firms.
- Maintains close cooperation relationship on local issues with the municipality of Piraeus and other municipalities in the wider Region of the Chamber, as well as with the Regional Section, the Piraeus Port Authority, and the scientific and professional organizations of the city. It also participates in the Board of Directors of Lavrion Port Authority and Eleusis Port Authority, and the Enterprise Greece-Invest & Trade S.A.
- Cooperates closely with the National Confederation of Hellenic Commerce (NCHC) and the Institute of Trade and Services (INEMY)
- Is a member of the Hellenic Chambers Transport Association (EESYM) which aims at the mutual information and cooperation between Chambers on transport issues.
- Participates in the National Chamber Network of Women Entrepreneurs (EEDEGE).
- Participates actively with its representatives in committees and councils at local, regional and national levels as well as in events by Embassies, Banks and other government organizations, local, scientific and cultural institutions.
- Provides continuous reliable, printed and electronic information to its members as regards exhibitions, financial and investment programs, supplies and demands of products, business partnerships, as well as participation in competitions, seminars, tax and economic issues.
- Promotes transnational business cooperations.
- Provides business directories and personalized information and advice to enterprises, potential entrepreneurs, workers, unemployed people, students and citizens.